- 2 tart New England apples, peeled and sliced
- 1-1/2 c (9 oz) pitted prunes
- 1-1/2 c orange juice
- 2 T honey
- 1 T lemon juice
- ½ t cinnamon
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and broken into segments
- 2 pink grapefruit, peeled and broken into segments
- mint sprigs for garnish
- In 3-quart saucepan, combine apples, prunes, and orange juice; bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes until apples are tender, but not soft.
- Remove from heat; stir in honey, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
- Cool, cover, and chill. Stir in oranges and grapefruit.
- To serve, spoon fruits with their liquid into serving dishes; garnish with mint sprigs.