- 6 New England apples
- ¼ c peach preserves
- ½ t cinnamon
- ¼ c cider or apple juice
- ¾ c chewy oatmeal cookies, crumbled
- Cut apples in half and core. Place in 13" x 9" baking dish, cut side up.
- Combine preserves, cinnamon, and cider to drizzle over cut sides of apples.
- Cover pan with foil. Bake in 350 degrees oven for 35 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Remove and discard foil. Sprinkle crumbled cookies and drizzle pan juices over apples; continue baking 5 more minutes.
- Serve warm or cold. Top with whipped cream, ice cream, or frozen vanilla yogurt.