- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 2" pieces
- 8 fresh mushrooms
- 2 New England apples, quartered
- 8 parboiled whole white onions
- 2 oranges, quartered
- 8 canned pineapple chunks
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 c cider or 6-oz can frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 c dry white wine
- 2 T soy sauce
- dash of ground ginger
- pepper to taste
- 2 T vinegar
- ¼ c corn oil
- Sprinkle pieces of chicken with pepper.
- Thread 8 skewers as follows: chicken, apple, mushroom, chicken, onion, chicken, orange quarter, chicken, pineapple chunk, cherry tomato.
- Place kabobs in shallow pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients; spoon over kabobs.
- Marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour. Drain and reserve marinade.
- Broil 6" from heat, 15 minutes on each side, brushing with marinade often.