Apple Pasta Salad
- 1 container (8 oz) plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 can (8 oz) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 t salt, optional
- 1/4 t garlic powder
- 1/4 t dry mustard
- 1 t finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 T honey
- 2 c uncooked rotini pasta
- 1/2 c shredded carrot
- 1 c sliced celery
- 1/4 c sliced green onions
- 1/4 c raisins
- 3 c diced, unpeeled apples (suggested: Empire, Jonagold, Jonathan, McIntosh, Red Delicious or Rome)
- Make a dressing by combining first seven ingredients; refrigerate.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Rinse with cold water, drain, and cool.
- In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients with pasta and yogurt dressing. Chill before serving.