Cranberry Baked Apples
- 6 Ginger Gold or Jersey Mac apples, or a mix
- 1 c dried cranberries
- 1/2 c golden raisins
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/2 c apple cider (apple juice or water can be substituted in a pinch)
- 1 t lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 375°. Wash and core apples, and place snugly in a glass baking dish.
- Toss cranberries, raisins, sugar, and zest together in a bowl and fill apple cores when fully mixed. Pour cider in bottom of baking dish, and cook for 25-30 minutes, until apples are soft.
- If there is any liquid left, drizzle over apples before serving.