- 2 c (16 oz) mixed fruit
- 1 T cornstarch
- dash each cinnamon and mace
- ¼ c non-fat plain yogurt
- 2 New England apples, chopped
- 2 c carrot, grated
- 1 c celery, sliced
- ¼ c raisins
- salad leaves
- Drain mixed fruit, reserving liquid. In small saucepan, whisk together reserved liquid with cornstarch, cinnamon, and mace.
- Stir over low heat until mixture thickens and boils; cool.
- Stir in yogurt. Combine mixed fruit with apple, carrot, celery, and raisins.
- Toss fruit with yogurt dressing; spoon onto bed of salad leaves and serve.